Get discount of 20% on all renewals of Namecheap domains, hosting, ssl, emails
Pick Namecheap as Your Web Hosting Comrade And Manage Your Website Like A Pro
Get the best domain name for your website and a reliable web hosting platform with Namecheap. With over seven million domain name under its hood and about 3 million happy customers be assured that your website is being managed by the experts in the market. Namecheap is a web hosting company based in Arizona, US and is also an ICANN (The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) accredited registrar.
Why do We recommend Namecheap As Your Web Hosting Partner?
Namecheap has got tons of features that definitely makes it stand out amongst others:
- They use the latest and fastest servers from Dell, HP and Supermicro with each server boasting of at least two processors, 16 GB of RAM and 4 hard drives with RAID protection. So definitely the servers are able to take up any type of complex load.
- They have best in class security plus they constantly test their security systems and any flaws if found are fixed immediately. So be assured that your data is secure with them.
- With best in class network infrastructure, your website gets a guaranteed 99.9% uptime.
- Super friendly support team is always there to help you out in your ventures.
- You will get free SSL Certificate for 1 year.
- Also you can opt for WhoisGuard privacy protection so as to protect your personal data from being exposed. It is one of the best privacy protection service available.
Namecheap User and Expert Reviews
- Namecheap web hosting services are really cheap. However with their plans being cheap they certainly have caps and limits over the features provided in each plan and their renewal of SSL Certificate is highly overpriced.
- You have a money back guarantee of only 14 days.
- They have best in class customer support and provide quick service.
- The weekly twice backup of your hosting account is done free of cost.
- So in the end Namecheap comes out to be a great budget hosting option if you plan to have 1-2 websites.